He handed her his sweatshirt and smiled. Her younger brother was still asleep, as always. "Isn't that right Dana?" The drive to the gym was quiet. Her memories varied from the time the basketball team had made it all the way to the state playoffs and won the title, the time the entire band marched through the hallway playing the school's fight song for homecoming, the football games she attended with Monica, her first F, the time she and Monica blew up their science project; all of the memories she would treasure forever. "It feels like just yesterday, I was a freshmen. It's just... that guy is super sexy and hard to get. a class?" He placed her tray down first and sat down across from her with his. Today was her Monica Reyes came running up to Scully the second she stepped in the hallway. The X-Files premiered 20 years ago today. We have prepared for you quotes and sayings for happy bday brother, for special lady in the world mother, happy birthday sister, best … "I can't believe you guys are leaving me this year. David Duchovny wished X-Files co-star Gillian Anderson a happy birthday today with a tweet that seems to confirm (or at least strongly hint) fans can expect to see agents Dana Scully and Fox Mulder on the small screen again sometime in the near future.. No one else has it. Mulder's graduation. You've made me a better person. Happy Birthday Sara, Samantha, and Sean!!! Her hands tangled in his messy hair and he inhaled sharply. Okay!" "I'm giving it to you. "So how does it feel to be legal now?" She must be the dumbest person on this planet for giving you up. If I could, I would stay here for another three years and graduate with you," he whispered. What do you want to do then?" It centered on the most popular conspiracy theory: Aliens do exist. She had been ready all afternoon. Wear this." The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Your review has been posted. The tears came back and she sniffed softly. "Come on. 'Oh, God. Please, Fox, just be careful driving in that snow. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist again, pulling her against his chest. "Then do it," she cried softly. ""Alright, fine." I didn't get any wrinkles. Their kiss went on for what seemed like hours, and it still wasn't enough for them. Serving as the first part of a two-part storyline, Tempus Fugit helped explore the series Mythology arc, with events continuing in the next episode, Max. ""You know, I have homework and tests to study for. She pushed open the glass doors that led to the student parking lot and the first thing her eyes fell on was the dozens of balloons that were swaying in the air. The tears were streaming down her face as she walked through the hall. "I wish I didn't have to graduate, too. Who cares if you're a girl and I'm a boy? Mulder carefully put Scully back on the ground and gave her a high five. She looked adorable in her over-sized PE uniform. He laughed and looked at her shyly. Birthdays weren't special to her.

Scully smiled. Are you?" I do think you guys are going to win. Monica grabbed her best friend's arm and dragged her into the cafeteria. She took her seat in the back of the class and pulled out last night's homework.

"Fox, what are you doing on our side of the gym," she asked in a flirty tone. Honestly, you should probably keep it.""What? "Lunch is on me today," Monica announced with a smile. She smiled and tilted her head up so their lips were inches apart. Her mother was just waking up to get Charlie ready for his day. The coach had blown the whistle and threw volley balls out onto the gym floor. She climbed into the front seat of her friend's car and smiled, then shivered as the warm air of the heater ran over her pale face. "I hate volleyball," she whispered to Mulder. Always thinking on his feet." Scully saw him instantly and locked eyes with him. She should've known Monica, of all people, would remember her birthday. ""You waited," she whispered in relief.

What kind of friend would I be if I didn't buy you dinner?"

'She stuck her foot in the small slits of the bleachers until she was halfway down. I mean... don't you care what people think about you when they see me with you?

His hand tangled in her soft red hair and his lips were pressed against her cheek. Her make-up was perfect, thanks to Melissa and her hair was straightened beautifully.When the door bell rang, Mrs. Scully opened it to reveal a very handsome looking Mulder. He reached out and grabbed her shoulders gently. As long as I'm with you, I'll have fun." Since when do you care what I eat for lunch?"

Free for commercial use High Quality Images She thought about her old friends and wondered if they missed her. "So... you up for a little basketball or what?

"For the rest of the hour, Melissa helped her sister with her outfit and make up. "Asking Dana if she wanted to join us in basketball," he announced proudly. You're so beautiful." These guys are nicer than your snobby teammates, I promise." She smiled and climbed into his front seat. She took the hint and jumped onto his back, and laughed as he took off in a sprint for his truck. ""We're not together. Don't look stupid. Can it really be twenty years since this show first hit the airwaves? He grabbed her hand and dragged her onto the court.