my copy has nothing printed on the record labels, is this standard? One (USA title: Keep On Movin') is the debut album by the British group Soul II Soul.Released in 1989, the album featured the group's hit singles "Keep on Movin'" and "Back to Life (However Do You Want Me)", the latter of which was a UK number-one hit and the fifth best-selling single in the UK that year.

Colonel Abrams 1992 A broth of soul, R&B, house, hip-hop, and Afrobeat, Club Classics Vol.

Club Classics Vol. Various Artists it might be a(nother) rubbish British summer but this will still lift your heart and get your feet moving :)

Browse 2003

It’s all emboldened by superb but, at that time, little-known singers including Caron Wheeler and Rose Windross, and infused with an Afrocentric spirit of positivity and inclusiveness. 変更を確認 They only did this for profit. One channeled the diversity and innovation of the capital’s underground dance scene. Tracks like 'Back To Life', 'Feelin Free', 'Jazzies Groove' and Happiness still feel as fresh, funky and vital as they did back in 1989.

Apple Music R&B Various Artists Inner City Apple Music R&B Without doubt the album that introduced me to dance music - as a kid at school these sounds were a breath of fresh air, a hint of a sound to come "the 90's" and rave culture. With influences ranging from Chic to hip-hop to African music, Soul II Soul's debut album, Club Classics, Vol. "A smiling face, a thumping bass, for a loving race"...so decreed Soul II Soul frontman Jazzie B back in the day.

For You VGC+ copies for sale from £1.25?!

cant see it mentioned.Great album this, at those prices everyone should have one :) Wish & Fonda Rae

Various Artists Very stupid thing is that they made an album without including their biggest hit in there " Back to life" but only an acappella version. Ten City

Album "Club Classics Vol. This album still holds up so well, but with SIDE ONE on the vinyl version running some 26 minutes and the original CD being released before the days of stupid amounts of dynamic range compression ("the Loudness Wars"), the original CD here is the way to go until they do a 2LP reissue remastered from the original source material and allow this album to breathe properly.

Apple Music Pop One" by musical artist Soul II Soul - May 18 Feeling Free - Live From Westside Studios,United Kingdom/1989

Soul II Soul leader/producer One (1989) Back To Life [A cappella] YouTube Alexander O'Neal -The Yoke - Duration: 7:21.

I cannot forgive this, as "back to life" is a difficult single to buy. Track A1, A3, A5, B1, B4 & B5 recorded and mixed at Brittania Row

(August 2015) what a snip for a piece of musical history that still sounds fresh today as it did back then. Club Classics is a beautiful record of pure soul with elements of hip-hop, r & b, reggae and house. Base heavy, soulful vocals, amazing production a true uplifting vibe.

50+ videos Play all Mix - Soul II Soul - Club Classics Vol.

1 (titled Keep on Movin' in the U.S.), was among the most rewarding R&B releases of 1989.

2016 1995

1990 Apple Music Dance

Radio

One I never tire of this album and can't get my head round the fact that its 22 years old!!

Club Classics Vol.

Apple Music R&B 1993