They’ve been together for approximately 4 years, 6 months, and 1 day.Known for her roles in such Venezuelan telenovelas as La Trepadora, El Rostro de la Venganza, and Que el Cielo Me Explique, she also famously appeared on a popular Nickelodeon-Latin America channel series called Grachi.He is a Pisces. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies. Please check back soon for updates.As of 2020, Rafael Amaya is dating Kimberly Dos Ramos.The 43-year-old American was born in the Year of the Serpent and is part of Generation X generationRafael Amaya’s birth sign is Pisces and he has a ruling planet of Neptune. Like many Spanish-speaking TV … Rafael Amaya Return to 'The Lord of the heavens'In the first chapter of the seventh season.

It was until the last moments of the last season that it was said that Aurelio Casillas was reacting and … After all, María Celeste has an uncanny ability to make you soltar la lengua, take a look at the whole scandal and his interview in Al Rojo Vivo and you will see what I mean. Rafael Amaya's first interview after the news of his alleged overdose was weird.I'm not saying I believe him or not. He was in a relationship with actress Ana Layevska. Rafael Amaya has a ruling planet of Neptune.Like many celebrities and famous people, Rafael keeps his love life private. As of 2020, Rafael Amaya’s girlfriend is Kimberly Dos Ramos. After graduating from High School, he traveled to San Diego, California to start his University studies. He was born on February 28, 1977, in Hermosillo, Mexico.

Rafael Amaya Net Worth. Rafael Amaya was absent during the second half of the sixth season of ” The Lord of the Skies .” The actor had allegedly fallen ill and the writers kept the leading character in a coma. Within the fiction Casillas was given electroshocks that woke , from , coma but it was a lot for , that , ended up dying. Rafael had at least 4 relationship in the past.

He was born on February 28, 1977, in Hermosillo, Mexico. José Rafael Amaya Núñez (born 28 February 1977) is a Mexican actor, born in Hermosillo, Mexico.

Rafael Amaya. His breakthrough role was as Julian Joseph in Salome after previously working on La casa en la playa and Mujer, casos de la vida real in 2000 and 2001, respectively.Rafael Amaya’s girlfriend is Kimberly Dos Ramos. That is for you to decide, but it seemed to me that something was off.

Check back often as we will continue to update this page with new relationship details. While it’s relatively simple to find out who’s dating Rafael Amaya, it’s harder to keep track of all his flings, hookups and breakups. However, the snake can be overly suspicious, which makes them a bit paranoid. This page was last edited on 21 July 2020, at 12:00 (UTC). RELATIONSHIP DETAILS BELOW ⤵ Jose Rafael Amaya Nuñez is a Mexican actor. Published on Feb 11, 2020. Kimberly Dos Ramos was born in Caracas and is currently 28 years old. Suscribete a nuestro canal para mas informacion sobre lo que acontece con nuestro Rafael Amaya #RafaelAmaya #ElSeñorDeLosCielos #Telemundo. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies. José Rafael Amaya Nuñez was born on the 28th February 1977, in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, and is a Mexican actor, singer, and model, best known for his roles in the series “Alguien Te Mira” (2010-2011), “La Reina del Sur” (2011), and “El …

Rafael Amaya's first interview after the news of his alleged overdose was weird.I'm not saying I believe him or not.

José Rafael Amaya Nuñez Wiki Biography. He is a Venezuelan Soap Opera Actress. Página oficial del actor mexicano del Señor de los Cielos He is best known for his character Aurelio Casillas in the Telemundo series El Señor de los Cielos.

Rafael Amaya is a famous Mexican actor. Rafael Amaya is a famous Mexican actor. The couple started dating in 2016. They began dating sometime in 2016. We are currently in process of looking up more information on the previous dates and hookups.The education details are not available at this time. BIO: Rafael was born on February 28th of 1977 in the city of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. As of 2020, Rafael Amaya is dating Kimberly Dos Ramos. Wiki Bio of Rafael Amaya net worth is updated in 2020.

Rafael Amaya Net Worth is $1.4 Million Mini Biography. Rafael Amaya is a famous Mexican actor. Versatile model, singer, and actor who has been nominated for multiple TVyNovelas, Premios People en Espanol, and Premios Tu Mundo Awards for his work in the series El Senor de los Cielos, Las Dos Caras de Ana, Salome, and La Reina del Sur.Rafael Amaya and Kimberly Dos Ramos have been dating for approximately 4 years, 5 months, and 28 days.Rafael Amaya’s girlfriend, Kimberly Dos Ramos was born on April 15, 1992 in Caracas. If you see any information about Rafael Amaya is dated, please José Rafael Amaya Nuñez is a Mexican actor. Since he was young, he'd been very active in sports, also, since he was a teenager, he took theater and music classes. He is a Pisces and she is a Aries. According to our records, he has no children.Rafael Amaya’s girlfriend is Kimberly Dos Ramos. maynuddin Leave a Comment.