Or for any player that simply wants to spook the enemy.

Compared with his original skin, this one ups the coolness factor without deviating from his style. You know, the kind of game that made… The former Overwatch operative…One of my favorite characters in the entire Overwatch roster, Roadhog has been a subject of much debate and changes throughout the years. Mei’s skin in particular stands out as it matches perfectly with her ice-theme and original look.As you’ll soon see making your way down this list, I really like Seoul Dynasty’s color picks. Others, seemingly blessed with extreme foresight chose color schemes that look amazing when thrown onto specific characters. Compared with the other OWL skins, this one gives Lucio the sharpest look, while still being something that fits with him thematically.Here’s Houston Outlaws #2 with Zenyatta.

It is a really nice skin, and feels a better fit for Rein than the Black/Bloodhardt ones IMO. You can find a comprehensive list on this helpful Being saddled with a companion in-game can be a chore sometimes, especially when you’re tasked with dragging some… Overwatch streamer and former Dallas Fuel pro, Félix ‘xQc’ Lengyel, has established a reputation for being highly vocal… PUBG Corp has recently got into the habit of releasing chunkier updates with more content and changes than… There are horror games, and then there are horror games. In Pharah’s case, it just makes sense stylistically as she was trained to use her combat suit which was presumably created in Egypt. It isn’t too different stylistically from her default skin and in my opinion, is easily one of the better looking Tracer OWL skins because it fits with her personality so well.How can anyone not love this skin simply for the fact that it looks like Soldier 76 cosplaying as Naruto?Probably the sleekest and sexiest skin in the game. The chiseled stone armor is flawless on the old man. Unlike Reinhardt, it was easy to pick out my favorite. His hook… Top Ten Lists, Guides, and Other Musings for Gamers Everywhere. It was hard picking out my favorite Reinhardt OWL skin, but in the end, I …

Gold and black is such a sleek, sophisticated look.

The colors really match well aesthetically with a lot of different characters. Since Ana is supposed to be a sniper from Egypt, I think this outfit seems actually better suited as camo rather than her default cloak with the dark blue undertones.As I mentioned earlier, I feel Seoul Dynasty’s color picks are among the best in the OWL and make for some really impressive skins. He gave his life in exchange for protecting the citizens of Eichenwalde from the Omnic invasion. Despite my feelings towards this, I have to admit that a lot of the characters look pretty decent rocking an all blue skin.

Compared with other OWL Symmetra skins, I think the LA Gladiator one is by far the best.Much like my McCree rationale, I like the Philadelphia Fusion skin for Winston because it reminds me a lot of a certain orange armor-wearing physicist from “Half-Life.” Maybe this version of Winston is some alternate-universe Gordan Freeman.That “just right” classy look that the LA Gladiators’ color scheme brings to its skins really shines with Sombra. Looking at some of the bizarre mismatches of color combinations and characters, it’s pretty obvious that nobody told them this factoid. It’s another great skin, if a little on the bland side compared to his legendary alternatives.Finally, in the tenth and final spot on the list, is another of Reinhardt’s epic rarity skins, Coldhardt.Appearing to us in a spectral form, Coldhardt is a ghastly skin that looks great for a non-legendary skin.