As each fails, he becomes more aware of how empty his life had been and how much more he has to live for.

MyMovies_International.

Selling his soul for seven wishes, Stanley tries to make Margaret his own first as an intellectual, then as a rock star, then as a wealthy industrialist. With Peter Cook, Dudley Moore, Eleanor Bron, Raquel Welch.

Bedazzled (2000) Tom Jones She's a Lady Al diablo con el diablo WARPITER Brendan Fraser - …

Thirty-four years ago the script was over my head and I missed most of the double entendres. Directed by Stanley Donen. Select your address It has to be one of the best comic screenplays ever written, it is that sharp, and Spiggot's prophesy at the end shows how great satire can be more informative and in tune with reality than the voices of our society's own custodians. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

This success led to their very popular BBC TV show Not Only Peter Cook But Also Dudley Moore in 1965. New York tourist Tony Curtis falls asleep on a Southern California beach on his first night in the West and wakes up to The New Phantasmagoria--catamarans, surfers (including a dog), ... All, of course, goes hilariously wrong, up to and including the brief appearance of a beauteous Raquel Welch as the very incarnation of Lust.

that's why this smallish budget British comedy is so important a piece of work.

Use the HTML below.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. They are the main actors and no scenes are without them, even if it is just them voicing a couple of flies in a mortuary!

So it only made sense that Cook & Moore eventually try the movies, which they did with Bedazzled in 1967.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 15, 2019

A classic and Cook and Moore on great form. Owen Yoseft.

This was an old favorite of mine.

Peter Cook & Dudley Moore, a hipper, slimmer, sexier version of Bud Abbott & Lou Costello, first honed their particular brand of sketch comedy in 1959 in their native Britain via the wonderful stage show Beyond The Fringe, alongside Alan Bennett and Jonathan Miller. Arthur spends his time with booze and whores.

Then he goes shopping where he falls in love with a shoplifter.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

I am almost 50 and grew up on the likes of Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, Spike Milligan (I never got him...or Jimmy Seville for that matter), The Goodies, Dame Edna (bloody) Everage and Monty (brilliant bloody) Python.

Just watched it again and this time I get it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Great if you not seen it before. A couple in the south of France non-sequentially spin down the highways of infidelity in their troubled ten-year marriage. 1967 was a greatKeep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Much of it is inspired beyond the norm, and it has a very naughty feel to it.