Rapper Travis Scott will be doing a virtual global tour of Fortnite in the form of the Astronomical concert tonight, performing a new track in the … April 2020 . HONESTLY TODAY WAS ONE OF THE MOST INSPIRING DAYS. AND I KNOW TIMES ARE WEIRD FOR US.

More than 12 million people logged into Fortnite last night to watch US rapper Travis Scott's in-game concert. "Fortnite has collaborated with Hollywood before, including virtually screening Chance the Rapper's reboot of Punk'd on Quibi. . . The jaw-dropping concert was a truly unique event for the battle royale game. Don't be toxic.

Aufgrund des offiziellen Zusammenschlusses von Travis und Cudi zum Duo The Scotts werden zukünftig wohl weitere Kollaborationen unter diesem Namen folgen. LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U GUYS. Festival at NRG Park on November 9, 2019 in Houston, Texas. Die erste von fünf Shows in Fortnite lief für Travis Scott mehr als gut. Out West Emote in Fortnite Music Blocks. And that Back Bling is wild.That’s all folks! "Over 12.3 million concurrent players participated live in Travis Scott's Astronomical, an all-time record!," the tweet read. HONESTLY TODAY WAS ONE OF THE MOST INSPIRING DAYS. BUT FOR ONE MOMENT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THE RAGERS TO RAGE WHERE EVER YOU ARE IS AMAZING. ‘Fortnite’ Travis Scott Concert: Dates, Venue Location And How To Watch — Plus Everything You Need To Know Erik Kain Senior Contributor Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. Mehr als zwölf Millionen Zuschauer verfolgten die psychedelische Show, der weitere Zugaben folgen werden.Die Bilder beeindrucken wahrlich. Freitag, 24. You won’t get killed in the middle of the show. Zu den Klängen von "Sicko Mode", "Goosebumps" und "Highest In The Room" bewegte sich ein gigantischer Travis durch die sich ständig verändernde, dystopische, apokalyptische Map.

More than 12 million people logged into Fortnite last night to watch US rapper Travis Scott's in-game concert. View all comments. "Love u guys with all my body. Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Fortnite‘s collaboration with Travis Scott helped the free-to-play shooter hit new highs for concurrent players.. LOVE U GUYS WITH ALL MY BODY. April 2020 um 16:00 Uhr; Samstag, 25. Fortnite: Travis Scott Astronomical experience seen by almost 28 million players. In Kanye Wests Gewächshaus geht alles früher oder später in High Definition auf.

But for one moment to be able to have the ragers to rage where ever you are is amazing," he tweeted. Comments. ... 2020, 09:31am EDT. I’m still trying to find out if Epic Games will have its own official stream which they have done in the past. But for one moment to be able to have the ragers to rage where ever you are is amazing," he tweeted. Travis Scott Fortnite Concert Live Stream - April 23, 2020 Wed, Apr 22 @ 2:48 pm ET The map of Fortnite will have some major Astroworld flavor this week, as rapper Travis Scott invades the popular game to perform a virtual concert live within the Fortnite world.

More maps by BlackThornie. Leave a comment and a rating, or even a screenshot from the map! You can check out his YouTube channel and decide for yourselves.And even if I don’t like the music, I’m sure the event will be cool and worth at least streaming (see info on that below).The event itself is, as noted, a live concert that will be repeated five times beginning this Thursday.

Scott, one of America’s biggest current rappers, performed a … Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. !!!!! I’ll be curious to see the numbers on each of these afterwards. It might not break any Then again, with everyone locked up thanks to the coronavirus pandemic, we may see some records anyways despite The venue location for the Travis Scott concert is north of Sweaty Sands on a lovely tropical beach.You can find the exact location—which is part of one of the Astronomical Challenges (see below)—Unlike past venues, this one is at least semi-aquatic which is fitting since Chapter 2 introduced a swimming mechanic and boats to While this hasn’t been announced I am 100% certain this will be the case. The rapper has I’m a fan of hip hop music but I guess my taste is older. GANG Travis Scott debuted his new track "Astronomical" in the online game Fortnite. 0 Comments.