This may seem contradictory to what I said earlier, but let me elaborate. 1 0. Set up deal The instructions said a professional should do it but with enough time anyone can. Not a good price. It is built sturdy.For a home gym, this is an excellent piece and at a great price. Easy to assemble, Looks good too.I paid $169.00 for just the rack and at that price, it was a great deal! Anyone have experience using this with 500+ lbs? This cage would be worth $300 or more; for $199 it's a steal. ProGear. 2 Reviews. Copyright 1999 – 2020. Would buy it again!I bought the rack and bench combo for like $255 to the front door.

Please take a minute to review our Due to high volume, we can't respond to individual comments. There's a very slight sway when I'm doing pull-ups on it, but hardly enough to mention. The cage is designed with a large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. I am very pleased with how sturdy it is. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. When I saw this cage for $199 DELIVERED, I thought it was too good to be true. Rack shakes a little if you push with force but for the intermediate lifter it's fine. Search this thread. Fitness Reality. The head of the bench sits a full inch lower than the foot in the flat position. Average Rating: (4.8) out of 5 stars, based on 17 reviews. Give one a try.Create or manage deal alerts from the Deal Alert Management page

One deal breaker for me with it though is the cross bars on the back of the cage. Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage with Optional Lat Pull-down Attachment and Adjustable Leg Hold-down 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,565 # 1 Best Seller in Strength Training Power Cages. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. J-hooks can be bought separately, and this is definitely a purchase I recommend as bar owners look dubious. 0%. I do a lot of P90X and for all the variants of pullups, this is way better than my free-standing "Stamina Power Tower" pull up stand that I have used for the last two years. I will only occasionally do squats and bench press with high weights, so that is really just a bonus for me. ), but it bothers me that by pushing ever so lightly on the side, the whole thing is prone to shake back and forth.

Fitness Reality. Score breakdown × Upvote.

Got the cage this week to replace a simple bench press gym I've had for years. The Reality Fitness Rack is built to accommodate the 7-foot Olympic bars and like all bars, the safety bars are made of heavy-duty steel, chrome-plated and 23 inches long. 800 lb . Functionality is great.
]The product is exactly as described. The Fitness Reality 810XLT Power Cage with 800lbs / 363kg Weight Capacity, made from durable heavy duty 2 inches by 2 inches tubular steel frame construction. Shop for more Weight Lifting Gloves, Belts & More available online at Walmart.ca

After putting it together, it has been very solid with not issues. Navigate to Homepage. Walmart.com [walmart.com] has Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage w/ 800lbs Weight Capacity (Without Weight Bench) on sale for $199.00 - ($45.51 Discount when you select store pickup).
If they do, don't waste time ordering :)I read dozens of reviews about this rack before purchase and agree with every positive comment. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Even the $350 cages I looked at had not-so-great reviews and more featherweight construction. I'm very happy I chose this power rack.Came on time and in perfect condition. Disappointing to say the least.... Buy the rack and pass on the bench.The rack was pretty easy to put together. The pull-up bar is also nice, allowing many different hand grips for different types of workouts (not that I can even do a pull-up). Join the Conversation First, after setting it up, the base looked a little uneven (only will bother someone like a CPA or an engineer), so I measured the front and back ends of the base. Write a review. Progear 1600/Fitness Reality 810XLT – Power Rack. In the end, very solid piece of equipment for the price. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It is sold on both Amazon and Walmart though sold under different product names. To a normal person, this would be easy to forget or not notice in the first place; if only I were normal. Even used its hard to find a good power rack for less than $300-400. Took me a little more than an hour. Shop for more Weight Lifting Gloves, Belts & More available online at Walmart.ca So, train hard and get the ultimate results you want with the Fitness Reality 810XLT Power Cage. So, train hard and get the ultimate results you want with the FITNESS REALITY 810XLT Power Rack. However, the J hooks are the only downfall. And the bottom line is that it does the job when it comes to protecting me from dropping the bar on my chest while benching, etc. The higher end cages are running $600 or more, while the mid-range cages run between $350-$450. You can unsubscribe at anytime.Connect with us on your favourite social networks. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the cage. It comes with two chrome dual mounted safety bars and two chrome lock-on safety. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Love it and would buy it again!Perfect for any home gym. Most Helpful Review. The cage is designed with a large walk in space providing easy side to side movement. Fitness Reality 810XLT Power Cage and with the Super Max 1000 12 Position Weight Bench. I paid 155 but would have gladly paid 250 for this quality rack.

Stay strong and fit with all kinds of equipment, at everyday great prices! For the sports lover in the house, Walmart carries a wide selection of sporting goods, equipment and accessories. It wobbles from side to side a bit and it isn't heavy enough to stay in place when you're racking a heavy bench but overall I would say it's great. 5 stars. I've been looking at power cages for about 9 months now.