::shrug:: if I can get 100% for a quiz on a subject I don't care about and know very little about... it might be a bit high.I didn't put the #1 team, because it's pretty much the closest I'll ever get to spiting them after years of watching them dance all over my Jets.I'm a steelers fan, so I was pretty happy when they were on this list.

His 10.2 playoff points per game and timely shooting came in handy on more than one occasion.But again, this is about Shaq and Kobe, and they were a force in 2001-02.The Lakers had entered the "cruise control during the regular season" portion of the dynasty, but O'Neal (who only played 67 games) and Bryant finished the season They combined to average 52.4 points, 16.2 rebounds and 8.5 assists, and over This season isn't without controversy, though.

257 wins during the 2000s mean that United won two thirds of their matches; they lost fewer than 50 league games all decade and scored a whopping 771 goals across the ten years they ruled over the English game outright.It's quite an astonishing record. And though he was in his age-33 season, Shaq still averaged 20.0 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.8 blocks. 39 seconds!!!!! For the most part, though, the statistical criteria remained our guide.And finally, each of the 2000s teams from the exercise was separated from the group. Get the best features, fun and footballing frolics straight to your inbox every week.Thank you for signing up to Four Four Two.

He did a little bit of everything for L.A. during those playoffs, averaging 9.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.1 steals.

One thing we're doing each day is an All-Decade Team made up of the two-best guards, two-best forwards and the best centre of the respective decade. But first, some words on how we reached this order.The methodology for this project was fairly complex.First, one hard-and-fast rule was instituted: To qualify, teams had to make it to the NBA Finals. 1. While those three teams, and Minnesota, have combined to win the last 14 national titles, there is plenty of depth in the conference. Level 19. June 26, 2020 at 11:37 am

Looking at where each club is now, it's fascinating that nine points separated Tottenham are level on points with Newcastle in our table, but beat them for goal difference. It feels like just yesterday that I logged onto Myspace, got my first iPhone and heard Taylor Swift, all for the first time. Remember that time when Peyton Manning won only 2 superbowls and he totally sucked in the second one and only won due to the Broncos defense but got completely annihilated in two other superbowls? Tony Parker added 18.6 points and 5.5 assists per game, and Manu Ginobili provided 16.5 points, 4.4 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 1.7 threes per contest off the bench while leading the team in There was a Jedi-like balance between those three throughout the season and into the playoffs. Please accept only the city. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Across all regular-season and postseason minutes, San Antonio was But in typical form for Gregg Popovich-coached teams, there was plenty of support for the stars, too.Bruce Bowen was a first-team All-Defensive selection and shot 38.4 percent from three.

The midfielder collapsed and passed away in the second half of his team’s 1-0 win over Colombia due to an underlying heart condition, a moment that caused great sadness and an outpouring of support. Not featuring The Dicks, Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki or The Spirit Squad. Falcons11 +1. For example, the 2000s will be the 1999-00 season through the 2008-09 season).Wade's 27.2 points, 6.7 assists, 5.7 rebounds and 1.9 steals per game were remarkable numbers for a 24-year-old near the outset of his career.