Share 246. 2019 Score Football You Pick/Choose Cards #243-440 RC Stars ***FREE SHIPPING*** C $1.33.

fun pulls!

2019 Panini Chronicles Football Cards Brand: Chronicles. Each Hobby box averages two autographs and one relic. Can’t see the reasoning for this product being over $200 a box. *PARALLEL CARDS: Red #/99 or less, Blue #/49 or less, Gold #/10 or #/5, Platinum 1/1. *PARALLEL CARDS: Gold Zone #/50 (Grier #/40*), Artist's Proof #/35, Red Zone #/20, First Down #/10, End Zone #/6, Gem Masters 1/1. They continue to treat us like peons and collectors continues to get whipped. 2019 football cards release dates, checklists, price guide access, set information and much more.

Plus, free shipping on orders over $199! Pulled a Kyler Murray auto #’d 10/10, I literally was in shock!While I do like all the different inserts to pull, I’m not too sure about the distribution.

2019-20 Panini Select Football Jamison Crowder Prizm Checkered Board JETS2019 PANINI CHRONICLES PHILLIP LINDSAY HOMETOWN HEROES JERSEY CARD 127/199 ⭐️2019 PANINI PRIZM DRAFT ANTOINE WESLEY AUTO RC SP TEXAS TECH RAVENSMarquise Copeland RC Auto - 2019 Panini Contenders College Ticket Rookie RC RAMS2019 Panini Contenders Optic Football #31 Deshaun Watson Red /199 - 2019-20 Panini Select Football Tom Brady Prizm Patroits - 2019 Limited Football Riley Ridley Auto Relic Rookie Card #6/49 - Kyler Murray Panini Illusions 2019 Rookie Card #1 NFL Arizona Cardinals - 2019 Panini Certified TRAVIS KELCE Base SP 09/25 Chiefs - Daniel Jones Panini Illusions 2019 Rookie Card #2 NFL NY Giants - 2019 Panini Contenders Dexter Williams Rookie Autograph Card!

Total Cards: 300. Some of the rookies are "very rare" short prints.

*PARALLEL CARDS: Xtra Points Blue (No Watson*), Prime #/50 or less.

Sign In.

I’ve been buying and have a stack of about 400 rookies but haven’t finished sorting yet.The premium boxes with the 2 autos are absolute fire!!! Really Panini!!! C $1.33. 2016 PANINI PRESTIGE - STARS, ROOKIE RC'S - WHO DO YOU NEED!!!

A key change this year is that rookies come in their NFL uniforms.The 2019 Panini Prestige Football checklist includes 200 veterans and 100 rookies (1:4 packs).

Football; Sets; 2019; Overview; 2019 Panini Prestige.

I doubt I’ll buy any more of this.BASE XTRA POINTS PARALLELS: Blue, Green, Red #/249, Purple #/100, Gold #/50, Bronze #/25, Platinum #/10, Black 1/1, Printing Plates 1/1.ROOKIE XTRA POINTS PARALLELS: Green, Red #/399, Blue #/299, Purple #/100, Gold #/50, Bronze #/25, Platinum #/10, Black 1/1, Printing Plates 1/1.PARALLEL CARDS: Blue, Green, Bronze #/25, Platinum #/10, Black 1/1.

The base cards look awful. You’ll get a similar number of base Vets and Rookies. It’s a quality box.

What Panini set is considered their flagship set? It’s a nice looking set with a hit in each box. The base Panini set you mentioned is normally a retail-only release.

I wish these sets were more distinct stylistically from year to year.

I miss the hobby boxes.Just wanted to add that they are offering “mega boxes” again this year for this product with 2 autographs per box on average.Typical set for Prestige. Tweet. *PARALLEL CARDS: Red #/50 or less, Orange #/35 or #/25, Green #/25 or #/10, Blue #/10 or #/5, Gold #/5 or #/3, Black 1/1. 2018 Panini Spectra Baker Mayfield Monumental Materials Prizm Patch Relic #/199 . I ask because I thought that Panini football, which was started in 2016 was considered the flagship set, and yet I don’t see a release scheduled in 2019.

We don't have this item available for sale at the moment.Look for Two Parallels, Four Inserts, and 13 Base/Rookies Per Box!Playbook returns in 2019 with a new cleaner base design and exclusive content in each SKU! Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Price could be a little lower (the markups this year are insane), but looks solid.So SRP is 120.00 yet on Paninis own storefront they have then listed at 190.00.

When will collectors learn?I wonder how much of the money inflowing into the hobby and in particular wax breaks is from people who would normally gamble on sports?Horrible for the price! Trending at $7.00. *Not all players in each parallel. If it was sold for its original MSRP of 129 it would have been fine but for 239 it’s way over priced.. Another Panini flop..There is some decent looking cards in this product but way over priced. Out of the 12 in the regular pack, SEVEN were duplicates from the fat pack. 253 Shares. One of the worst decisions I have ever made in buying cards.
If you have cookies enabled, please refresh your browser. *PARALLEL CARDS: Gold #/25 or #/15, Bronze #/15 or #/10, Platinum #/10 or #/5, Black 1/1.

2019 Panini Prizm Football Cards. The multi-brand Chronicles line finally debuts for NFL fans in 2019 Panini Chronicles Football.Each Hobby box averages two autographs and one relic.

*Le'Veon Bell only in Tag; Warren Sapp only in Prime parallel. *Brees, Cohen, Jones, Watt not in Blue; Brees, Barkley, Donald, Cohen, Jones, Watt not in Prime parallel. Once again exclusive to retail, 2019 Panini Prestige Football breaks down a large NFL set into multiple formats. Worthless on the secondary market yet Panini price gouges this to over $200 a box. Then I bought one regular pack. For the price of a hobby box you could just go on ebay and but a lot of individual cards and at least have the ones you want.Love the selection and quality of cards.

£15.00

Prices will continue to go up as group breaks continue to get more popular.Wow after looking at the checklist 97% of the hits in this product are worthless a garbage.

Would be nice to know so I don’t just give them awayProbably the closest thing that Panini publishes to Topps Football is Donruss Football.
- 2019-20 Panini Select Football Jamison Crowder Prizm Checkered Board JETS - 2019 PANINI CHRONICLES PHILLIP LINDSAY HOMETOWN HEROES JERSEY CARD 127/199 ⭐️ - 2019 PANINI PRIZM DRAFT ANTOINE WESLEY AUTO RC SP TEXAS TECH RAVENS - Marquise Copeland RC Auto - 2019 Panini Contenders College Ticket Rookie RC RAMS - 2019 Panini Contenders Optic Football #31 Deshaun Watson Red /199

Very similar in appearance to 2017, which is the best thing I can say about this product. 22 sold.

Id cry.An okay collectible set for beginners, but this is a pretty mediocre entry with lackluster, uninspired mem cards masquerading as “hits”.