Subscribe to receive e-mail updates on these data. hޜ�=N1���Ll'v"����Y���J� ���V���^���U�LD�7��G �@$vld�"9�H%obT?G0�@uh���;SR��hR&��y���ٌH��XI\$yщ�STw:���(�Z$�����CVuI�:n���!kUG,���9du endstream endobj 8787 0 obj <>stream h�T�Mk�0��[���͇=J�M�PXag'V��f�˿�c0t����"�� 6�r7�Wby�rbO?�X�}\]\�m� c:/W|��A偡mj0]۫n0��,L�6���u��w�.��K(� ʂUV)����X��r�nb]�~8�7d����b_�G��]�]�5�1'&?O�O#��Fv�d���f�0;����!��,�� �eM Places: 2000 population in the boundaries of 2010 and later population figures in the boundaries of 2019. From 2016 to 2017 Alaska’s population decreased 2,629, the state’s first decline in 29 years.

Juneau, AK 99801 Phone 907-523-2300 Fax 907-463-3929 September 2019 . Juneau City and Borough, Alaska's estimated population is 32,217 with a growth rate of 0.16% in the past year according to the most recent United States census data.Juneau City and Borough, Alaska is the 5th largest county in Alaska. Dear Readers, The Juneau Economic Development Council is pleased to present the 2019 edition of the Juneau and Southeast Alaska Economic Indicators report to our community. Within Alaska, Juneau experienced net population increases from every region except for Southeast.

We thank those who helped us make this annual publication possible, including the City and Borough of Juneau which provides core …

endstream endobj 8786 0 obj <>stream Name Status Population Census 1990-04-01 Population Census 2000 … Juneau (City and Borough, Alaska, USA) with population statistics, charts, map and location. ����^DY������jqN[R��ԧ1B������k3Q�`?wQ����[N��- .|;ȋ�HG8_��8���;��f�v�V�����\�:�v��p/W��Yqm!�{���՞���F�����3.��{�c�Zux�����y?=�jlM�le����4W�Z0�V���Vݸ{��܎7�o h��mo�6ǿ (Creative Commons photo by Luke Jones ) The non-English language spoken by the largest group is Asian and Pacific Island languages, which is spoken by 5.65% of the population.The race most likely to be in poverty in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska is Black, with 24.44% below the poverty level.The race least likely to be in poverty in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska is Asian, with 3.33% below the poverty level.The poverty rate among those that worked full-time for the past 12 months was 1.16%. ��������(�"��{~��ᵞK��K!�qx�{ky�s�v��g�&�r��) �!b�#��Zj*C4i��+�`����3 %PDF-1.6 %���� �QVy�W ֫��b��GeHN>�>(�G���UHz΂8��� )BEN�U-(��E��b�u�Kp�8�r������<8��[�G���H��� n�$�CEAh������*����g�$]�f]I7NjCT�y�FE���,yL�*�������>?^�8����E�E��Cp���ۺ�.O��x����U�p$�Hlj�����n�+�?�N7�Q�� ��@+������ t]d�WРa�8���� ����?�ㄷ����� �3E��c���ǚX�W|0Ƹ'+��p �qب�/��` 4��? 2019 population estimates by race and ethnicity will be available in August 2020; 2020 Population Overview will be released in fall 2021; 2021 population estimates by age and sex will be available in January 2022 ; Subscribe to receive email updates about these data when they are released. endstream endobj 8785 0 obj <>stream Alaska population shrinking Alaska’s population has shrunk by 0.2 percent from July 2017 to July 2018. Current Juneau And Borough, Alaska Population, Demographics and stats in 2020, 2019. �8े˻�@\ ?A����"���A^b�P�� ņ%lȾ���l+��l)���-�)���'�d@i� ;�T��w�-4qwy%F\/ ���-�-d�@.����; It was kind of hard, of course, getting out of Juneau,” Sullivan said. Juneau.

Contact Information. tg��_!����B�Zt���be�2ⴗ�7�[v�e�p��!��ÜG+�����G4�#ge�⤙��O����o�k����x��Kv$� ��q+���}������o�8����� ��
Anchorage’s population dipped by 2,386 residents in 2018, according to data from the Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development. Explanation: Places: 2000 population in the boundaries of 2010 and later population figures in the boundaries of 2019.

h޲017R0P�017V07U���wJ,Nu��+��H�)K-�LN�w�K�O��KW�0�����K�M+�.M*�,H��`R���٨�Ă4�I�%��Q�.I�� �C1

8783 0 obj <>stream City and Borough in Alaska (USA) Contents: Population.
Juneau In the City and Borough of Juneau, 2018 is the third year in which the population … ��N Juneau City and Borough, Alaska's estimated population is 32,217 with a growth rate of 0.16% in the past year according to the most There are 25,348 adults, (3,877 of whom are seniors) in Juneau City and Borough, Alaska.The highest rate of high school graduation is among other race people with a rate of 100.00%.The highest rate of bachelors degrees is among white people with a rate of 47.02%.87.15% of Juneau City and Borough, Alaska residents speak only English, while 12.85% speak other languages. ��_�k\���E����߽ˮ��a�J�"6�]v�\s�j�Å��]/O������Ͽf߾�v��̹H_�}��O�y�*J�g��'�M�7�@J�*aR"���e����z����C��C\���\�����^P��tZܲI�|��F!��vs���X=���-��)�M�˧���R�Mg�W�$����3�/���+���~� ��So�0�%�wa���k����|�|����=�'���]��D"�Cp� �:7|�sL��m��3�W:u��8��2J��r���S�Q=m>�B���4���� �ў�(lG6$;x���n�����F$���.z���� [ә�2%��)o��!~eТZS8���̎�Ko�9�ba�S�]��&�]8�G�I�q�b^���r���p�)�%7g�'�P)K����s�2��\Z��A��u"�qc�#�!s�è��)����1�D:�IN�6%q�Hѥ|#��vN5��E� ��^���~F Among those working part-time, it was 9.49%, and for those that did not work, the poverty rate was 15.82%.The age group where males are most likely to be married is Over 65, while the female age group most likely to be married is 35-44.Non citizens include legal permanent residents (green card holders), international students, temporary workers, humanitarian migrants, and illegal immigrants.91.08% of Juneau City and Borough, Alaska residents were born in the United States, with 38.72% having been born in Alaska.

Of those not born in the United States, the largest percentage are from Asia. h޼�[o����OQdF��"��4iNsk�6m ?l�=ɢ�n���/I���ԩ\�ف1^G�>Q"�"ep�X��y�6� &�ML� &;�DC��d�ͪ��y�:2��5��3.z�y�RP�Iuh������zO(R2})����$5��Aj�3�b�pVu`�աH��B�I�h "�����l���@���h �D"9����M�R� `�B�h0i/�� ��&$R+�B��������`M�®1}�&d'm

L�b�/�@L�p� =�5�P���_��� endstream endobj 8784 0 obj <>stream )�9S�������u;��;�̊Mػ�ݨ�����+��j �3���|h���Oҡ��'���� :�3�����@\Y�%�4���� 3.88% of residents are not US citizens.

The population development of Juneau as well as related information and services (Wikipedia, Google, images). Source: U.S. Census Bureau (web). Home → America → USA → Administrative Division.