The other from the pump back to the pool.

The ultimate in pool maintenance kits, the Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit is perfect for keeping Intex pools clean and fresh for swim time.

For more recent exchange rates, please use the This page was last updated: 02-Aug 13:47. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Additional charges may apply for missing or damaged parts, accessories, manuals, etc. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.No deductibles or added costs. The maintenance kit was easy to assemble and use. Don't let your teenagers vac the pool, it'll be broken 1st day.

Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit for Use with 18' Diameter or Larger Pools: Vacuum sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter Attaches to the outlet connector in the pool with an included 24' x 7" hose 110" telescoping aluminum shaft, two scrub brush heads and a durable and deep mesh debris skimmer net for cleaning surface Pool Supply Professional 12 Foot Blue Anodized Aluminum Telescopic Swimming Po... GKanMore Swimming Pool Skimmer Net with Deep Bag Leaf Skimmer Net Fine Mesh Rake Ne... Intex Basic Pool Maintenance Kit for Above Ground Pools U.S. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. On m'a suggérer de raccourcir le tuyau, mais quand même s'il est vendu de cette manière il devrait fonctionner... on enlève pas le capot d'une auto afin d'augmenter sa puissance! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. It was very easy to set up and use. Please try your search again later.

Needless to say Don't allow air to go through your pump. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Although the vacuum head is a little small, it does an AWESOME job and you just need to make a few more passes.

Nice to not use the hose vacuum because you pump cold water in while you clean it. Mine is attached to a 15 foot intex pool. 3 Watching. The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. The kit also includes a vacuum that sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter (requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (3,028 L⁄hr)) and can attach to the outlet connector in the pool with a 24’ 7” hose. The ultimate in pool maintenance kits, the Intex Deluxe Pool Maintenance Kit is perfect for keeping Intex pools clean and fresh for swim time. I read most of the positive and negative reviews for this vacuum. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}} Replace your old, damage pool vacuum bag with the Intex Vacuum Debris Bag.

applicable). If I do it outside the water, it's a bit better, but that is a major waste of time because I will have to bleed the air out of the system all ove again; which leads me to the second problem: suction.

Part number: 58959E / 28003E. This will help avoid air in the pump amd will keep the vacuum running with great suction. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations After you are done vacuuming, turn your pump off while you disconnect the vacuum.

Good buy for the money. If used properly rather than carelessly, the vacuum works amazing.

Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. It's not good for it.

Product Information

I do prefer this design. If you have never cleaned a pool you have no clue how to full a hose. Ok so I have only had this for two days. This kit includes a 110” telescoping aluminum shaft for use with 18’ diameter pools and above.

They also speak of the vac body where the filter bag sits as being easily popped off or coming undone due to the half turn to seal the area.

Pool Supply Professional in-line Pool Leaf Canister with Large Mesh Bag Orgrimmar Swimming Poll Leaf Skimmer Net with Aluminum Telescopic Pole for Fast Cle... U.S.

Best investment we have made minus the heater lol

I'm only giving it 4 stars bc of 2 things. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

After receiving the item, contact seller withinSelect PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time.Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. I cleaned the filter bag and vacuumed again.

Vacuum sucks debris off the pool floor and through the filter Intex has been a leader in the recreation industry for over 40 years and is committed to designing and producing products that meet stringent safety standards.

I have to be honest, the suction is only going to be as good as the pump you have! Intex deluxe maintenance kit – model 28003e. This makes Intex 28003E Deluxe Maintenance Kit a kit to be purchased if you possess a pool that is made with tough nylon. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews Intex Basic Pool Cleaning Kit Turn the pump off. Page 5: Pool Vacuum Set-Up Instructions Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I ended up holding the two parts together with electrical tape, but I shouldn't have to.