They did not leave a message. Learn which area is covered under the code 623, along with the service provider that works with this code.

Find Caller ID, high volume, scam and common spam numbers. 623 area code in Phoenix, AZ US. This area code was assigned on January 11th, … They even sent me a picture of Mark Zuckerberg's employee badge. Browse area code 623 phone numbers, prefixes and exchanges. Wirefly helps you save on cell phones and plans by offering innovative comparison tools so consumers can make educated choices. Start saving today with Wirefly!Paying too much for Internet or TV service? You can also find the location of a caller whose number begins with 623.Our service has a very large database, which includes all area codes in the United States.

Dialing pattern for local calls within the same NPA (area code) is 7D. Simply enter the phone number in the search box above to find out who called from that number. I did not answer the call as I don't answer calls with numbers I do not know. On March 1st, 1999 it went into service.

This area code was assigned on January 11th, 1999. Use our tool to compare Internet providers, TV providers, and bundled services.Wirefly offers great deals on a large selection of smartphones, cell phones, tablets, mobile hotspots, and other wireless devices for the nation's most popular carriers. For this reason, areas such as New York (area code 212 requires 2+1+2=5 pulses), Los Angeles (area code 213 requires 2+1+3=6 pulses), and Chicago (area code 312 requires 3+1+2=6 pulses) received area codes that are much faster to dial than rural areas such as South Dakota (area code 605 requires 6+10+5=21 pulses). the caller ID saying Time and Temp I thought was really strange. 623 is a General Purpose Code.

they had the message when i pick up.Yes I got a call and blocked the number. Learn which area is covered under the code 623, along with the service provider that works … 623 Area Code. So if you need to find more details about a phone number or you are looking for information about Call from Peter saying I have won $18 Million with Publishers Clearing and will see me this coming Monday to sign paper work and award me my prizecalls several times a day and never leaves a message.it is mike carter . 623 Area Code Time Zone Mountain Time Zone Local Time 4:24 am Friday July 31, 2020 Phoenix AZ, Glendale AZ, Peoria AZ, Surprise AZ, Sun City AZ, Luke Afb AZ, Youngtown AZ, Cashion AZ, Scottsdale AZ, Rock Springs AZ, New River Stage AZ, Litchfield Park AZ, Arlington AZ, El Mirage AZ, Tolleson AZ, Buckeye AZ, New River AZ, Avondale AZ, Sun City West AZ, Goodyear AZ, This list is updated only when an Internet user informs me of a (pending) change. Free reverse lookup and phone number search for area code 623. SCAM?? i got the same call you did.

The 623 area code serves … That the SS# has been suspended and they need a call back immediately.I received a text from this number from someone claiming to be Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook fame. Don't need to say more as it is already on hererecording says the call is from Inspector General of Social Security to notify of suspicious activity using your SS#. 1. They said I need to give them personal information in order to claim my winnings in the Facebook Lottery. Area code 623 serves the state of Arizona. By Anonymous 2 weeks, 6 days ago. Recently Reported Phone Calls in 623 Area Code. ?called once on phone and once text no subject and attached pictures deleted not opened So, if you are suffering from 623 area code scams, please add this phone number to our database and help others save their time from annoying calls. The cities listed with each area code are the major cities for that area code; this originated as the city in which the switch computer for that area code is located, but is no longer the case. for this tuesday augst 4th voteing.