I got my greenstuff from local game store but eBay or from them direct is an option toocool ...thanks man ! The only mistep that is not correctable is the magic smoke that the Mage is standing on. Tau Ethereal conversion. Entdecke (und sammle) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest.

I'm thinking maybe changing it into a scythe rather than a spear blade, but we'll see one I actually spend some time planning out the conversion and I have the mini itself. it lets you get into the elbow and knee joints more easily. The norm is 1-2 to protect a commander lol admitedly their is alot less heavy support in a farsight army and no outflanking kroot to help out but I just love the fluff for him and the model i built and painted to represent him on the table is kinda cool in my opinion. tau cuustom battlesuit - Google Search. Join us by filling out a tiny 3 field form and you will get your own, free, dakka user account which gives a good range of benefits to you: No adverts like this in the forums anymore. Please excuse any spelling errors. Carving the Elf head out was harder than expected and if I was going to convert the mini properly, I would have shaved off a finger of each hand to make it a real Tau. Kroot. Thanks man, I really need to buy some bloody green stuff soon thou milli putt just isn't the same :(An interesting conversion, are you planning to keep a similar theme through the bodyguard?I'm not quite sure how to go about the body guard, I was thinking more of painting the ethereal to go with them having the body guard look like the other fire warriors. I had some problems deciding on how it wanted to paint the ice blue that I painted the rest of the Tau army in on this Ethereal. With the Tau Ethereal model being either both then you're kinda out of options unless you do a conversion. I made this Tau Ethereal from an Island of Blood High Elf Mage. Finished - Tau Etherial Conversion I made this Tau Ethereal from an Island of Blood High Elf Mage. I am in the process of building a 'farsight bomb' list for tau so lots of crisis suits are being purchased and converted into body guard crisis suits as farsight can have up to 7 body guards ! I kept up with the thread last year and all of the models were a stroke of genuis. Hoping to get involved this year.

Post with 1245 views. Terranwing - w3;d1;l1 51st Dunedinw2;d0;l0 Cadre Coronal Afterglow w1;d0;l0 : 2013/07/13 17:19:56 Subject: Tau Conversion Ideas. I use a tablet frequently and software keyboards are a pain! But a Tau Ethereal is a fantastic finish for any Tau army. But when I saw the 1st limited edition Tau Ethereal on eBay at Buy It Now for a tenner, I had to snap it up, then suffer the 5 pounds postage charge (owch), so he cost me 15 overall. Tau Ethereal conversion. I did not know how white or how blue I wanted the fabric and went back and forth several times. Tau ethereal conversion I am in the process of building a 'farsight bomb' list for tau so lots of crisis suits are being purchased and converted into body guard crisis suits as farsight can have up to 7 body guards ! Tau don't cast any magic and him standing on that crap only make him a better target. Tau Ethereal conversion. Unfortunately, that idea did not occur until I was already painting.

Normally I willl never field a Tau Ethereal in a game of Warhammer 40K, unless I'm playing a fun game or have a whacky new idea (more on this in a moment). I traded for the base mini on Bartertown for a song ($5 if I remember right) and uses a Fire Warrior head. 40k Skirmish - Kroot Carnivore - Forum. Plastic (and putty) Tau Ethereal Conversion : Forum Index » Painting & Modeling. stay posted for some pics soon Wise Ethereal with Bodyguard I found a small jewelers saw to be handy when converting crisis suits. If you haven't been keeping up lately. Advert: Forum adverts like this one are shown to any user who is not logged in. As a bit of novice I might not be . 19.08.2015 - Retri hat diesen Pin entdeckt. Skyler over at Warhammer Tau has put up a post about a conversion he has done for a Female Ethereal which I absolutely love. I may paint them opposite colours though, what do you think about red armour and white cloth ? I think the end result does not look unduly out of place next to the other finished Tau though. Ready your Retinue 2017. This is how I did one quickly as I had to get it done quick to get it out of the way and on the table keeping it all in the plastic family. Author Message Subject: Advert. So much so that i've bought one of these mini's and I plan to convert it up myself.