The roller coaster type set up was really fun to watch and the overall lighting and video playing during the show was really cool. Feb 12, 2021 - Feb 13, 2021 ; POP / ROCK; Travi$ Scott extends 'Astroworld' tour. The festival on its own was great and fun. Find Travis Scott's upcoming U.S. and international concerts, tickets, demands and tour dates for 2020 - 2021 on Concertful. He got the crowd so loud that people in the hotel across the street were coming to the windows and watching. Travis Scott Tour dates 2021. It was a lot of fun but I have to say, I think my expectations may have been too high. I loved it when he came out onto the floor and gets involved with his fans, sadly I didn't get to be the person he came up to but I am still having concert withdrawal of how much I miss that moment. It was awesome! Find Travis Scott tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. Overall, it was a great experience. I was a little disappointed though as far as how long he stayed out there and not bringing Bryson Tiller or The Weekend with him. Rolling Loud. However, the only thing about Scott that’s almost too good to be true is the sheer amount of talent that he possesses. He promoters Dallas Entertainment are false advertisers, liars, and scammers. !PLEASE GO SEE THIS!!

His special effects like how he made it look like an amusement park in side the center!! ... Feb 12, 2021 - Feb 14, 2021. It was insane, and soooo much fun. This had been probably the greatest concert I have attended. Travis Scott tickets now available from $90.73 as of 22 Jul 2020 - viagogo, world's largest ticket marketplace. Travis Scott is the stage name of Jacques Webster, a rapper hailing from Houston, Texas, USA and born on the 30th of April 1992.

!Travi$ Scott's been late for his own show. To look at the career of Travis Scott seems a lot like looking into the fantasies of any teenage rap fan in the United States of America. His production was even a feature of GOOD Music’s debut compilation album “Cruel Summer” working with the likes of Common, Raekwon, John Legend and his boss over three different tracks.However, all this work was a diversion from his debut mixtape “Owl Pharaoh”.

This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. He played maybe for 7 minutes. !POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONEDPOSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONEDPOSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONEDPOSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONEDPOSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONEDPOSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONEDWell Travis scott missed his connecting flight so he wasn't there. See Tickets. S'inscrire sur Songkick pour suivre Travis Scott et être le premier averti quand l'artiste annonce un concert près de chez toi. Rolling Loud Festival Miami: ASAP Rocky, Travis Scott & Post Malone - 3 Day Pass
there's so much energy and hype it makes you just feel great.Honestly best concert I have ever been to, The opener Khalid,was phenomenal. The energy was amazing.

Had a great time with my friend and made a lot of new ones too. Voir tous les concerts; Seattle, WA, US Changer lieu; 1,458,341 fans reçoivent des notifications pour les concerts. Travis Scott tickets are on sale right now on ConcertPass. !THIS IS A MUST SEE!!
Waste of time and money.I've been to tons of concerts and Travis Scott by far has been the best. Travis Scott tickets now available from $90.17 as of 30 Jul 2020 - viagogo, world's largest ticket marketplace - All tickets 100% guaranteed! This show was AMAZING!!! Hard Rock Stadium - Miami Gardens, FL He’s produced everyone from Jay-Z to Big Sean and seems poised to do great things, with his whole life ahead of him, Travis Scott comes highly recommended.I was beyond excited for this show! Travis is so Talented and creative!!! He did a great job at getting the crowd excited, everyone was going crazy. When Travis finally came on he yells over the mic, "This is your last chance to get to the pit come down now!" I heard it was supposed to be visually stunning so I was prepared for some high quality views. https://www.ticketmaster.com/travis-scott-tickets/artist/1788754 The parking was good a little far. To find out more, read our Instead of the opening act, Drake made a surprise appearance making it all worth it. !Cant even put it in words!! Something people didn't lie about is that "rage" Travi$ gives during his live performances. On ConcertPass you'll find Travis Scott tickets at great prices across an excellent range of seating options. When he talked to the audience it was super hard to tell what he was saying.

Hard Rock Stadium - Miami Gardens, FL He received one in 2014 for "New Slaves", one in 2017 for Purpose , another in 2018 for "Love Galore" featuring SZA , and three nominations in 2019. Overall good show and fun time.best performer ive ever seen. It was soon after he settled into the city of angels and started releasing his music onto the internet that T.I heard his track “Lights (Love Sick)”, immediately got in touch and soon after, had met up with Scott in person and freestyled over Scott’s track “Animal”.This would not be the last time that Scott would work with certified superstars in his music career, in fact very soon afterwards he found himself in the company of a bona-fide legend. We were also disappointed that the big screen wasn't playing the live show, only two smaller screens on the sides that we couldn't see. Travis Scott Concerts; Info; Playlist; Followers; All the concerts from Travis Scott 08 Oct 2020 21 Savage + Anitta + Big Sean concert in Indio. Biglietti tour Travis Scott Travis Scott, rapper e produttore dal talento precoce. Check out the Travis Scott schedule above and push the ticket button to see our huge inventory of tickets. Catch Travis Scott, live on stage in 2021 - Tickets for all concerts are on sale here - See the schedule and get Travis Scott 2021 Tickets today! So much fun!!! When did Travis Scott receive his six Grammy nominations? General Admission & VIP Tickets. Il suo stile è Hip hop.