July 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) Release dates across the world were announced in July 2020, along with the poster promoting the movie across their social media accounts. But when a savvy promoter Max Black (Gina Gershon) pits him against pro wrestling superstar, Randy Stone (AEW Champion, Jon Moxley) in the company's … The film is scheduled to be released between early September and mid-October in Australia and some European countries. Backstage uses cookies to personalize your experience, to enable marketing campaigns, and to analyze our traffic. And in the realm of sequels, we’ve got a real oddball bunch with 'Knives Out' Digital and Blu-ray Release Date, Bonus Features RevealedCOLLIDER participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COLLIDER gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. )‘The Umbrella Academy’ Season 1 Recap: Everything You Need to Remember Before Season 2I hope you’re ready for a big year at the movies (or big but more comfortably dress year on your couch, if you’re a streaming devotee.) With the caveat being that the calendar isn’t 100% set at this point in time, and certain late-comers and surprises will no doubt make a splash.But with that in mind, let’s take a look at the most likely Oscar contenders for next year’s race.Click the button below and wait for a message from our Facebook bot in Messenger!Watch Billie Eilish Perform 'No Time to Die' at The BRIT AwardsCOLLIDER participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COLLIDER gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. We take a look at 13 films from 2020 that could be in the next Oscar race, including Christopher Nolan's Tenet and Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch. I was totally shocked and pleasantly surprised!

With a new decade upon us, 2020 is shaping up to be a fascinating and jam-packed year in cinema. Stars Collide gives a glimpse behind the scenes on the set of a popular (fictional) TV sitcom and into the lives of its two biggest stars, Kat Jennings and Scott Murphy. Casting for the feature film, "Stars Collide." This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.

Check out our picks below, and if you’re looking for more to put on your watchlist (how much time to you Click the button below and wait for a message from our Facebook bot in Messenger! CAGEFIGHTER Worlds Collide Movie trailer - Plot synopsis: Worlds Collide, Reiss Gibbons (actor and CONTENDERS MMA fighter Alex Montagnani) is on the cusp of cementing himself as the greatest to ever step inside the LEGENDS cage. You will l most of which we know next to nothing about.

It's just a "glimpse" mind you by the end of the book I had no idea they had it in them to pull off what they did! )‘The Umbrella Academy’ Season 1 Recap: Everything You Need to Remember Before Season 2This year’s abbreviated sprint of an awards race came to a shockingly delightful end at the Oscars where But this year’s awards race was actually quite diverse in terms of the kinds of films that were vying for the top prizes. And that’s just scratching the surface of all the movies headed to theaters this year, so to help you prepare for the year ahead, we’ve put together a rather lengthy list of our most anticipated upcoming movies of 2020, from the box office juggernauts to the hidden gems, and everything in between. There were a couple new entries from beloved auteurs (As I do every year, I’ve gone through the calendar to pick out a selection of films most likely to be in the heat of next year’s Oscar race. I hope you’re ready for a big year at the movies (or big but more comfortably dress year on your couch, if you’re a streaming devotee.) ‘The Umbrella Academy’ Season 3 Needs to Answer These 8 Questions‘The Umbrella Academy’ Season 2 Ending Explained: What Happens Next?The Most Disturbing Movies of All Time (Y’know, Some Light Reading!

This was after it was pushed back due to the COVID-19 pandemic.