In this story the two kids Abby and Jonah enter the story of the little mermaid and Lana saves the prince but he does not know it was her. The prince ends up marrying someone else, so she dies at the end. Just loved it!!!! This time, they end up having to convince the little mermaid that she shouldn't trade her tongue … )This a book that is about this girl and her brother and travel through this majestic mirror that is in there basement/ parents work space and when it glows a petty color they can travel to a wonderful book story and help the character and the character they help in this story is the little mermaid.

Instead of Snow white or Cinderella, they go to the little mermaid. In each book, Abby and her younger brother Jonah visit the magic mirror in their basement at night, and the mirror transports them inside a different fairy tale. If you haven’t read them, here is a little catchup on what I am doing. The book "Whatever After Sink or Swim" by Sarah Mlynowski is about a young girl named Abby and her little brother Jonah who go down to their basement to get some answers to questions like, who are you, from their magic mirror that lives in their basement. The main reason I enjoyed this one (maybe more than the others of this series) was that it followed a different pattern. We've read it three times so far.

I finished it in three days and loved every second I was reading it. Played 2 times. Very fun and fast read!

The kids try to tell everyone about the mermaid but they do not believe, therefore Lana trades her tail and voice and tounge (gross I know) for legs. It is pretty funny and my daughter could really relate to how the kids in the books talk to each other and feel things.I gave it four stars as it was my least favorite so far as it really swayed away from the typical Ariel story, but was cute none the less. Share practice link.

Veuillez réessayerMalheureusement, nous n'avons pas réussi à enregistrer votre vote. She made a deal with the sea witch to give up her tongue for legs. In the original story, there wasn’t a happy ending for the mermaid. I have always loved the Whatever After Series. I love this book, I love all the hilarious twist. This item: Sink or Swim (Whatever After #3) by Sarah Mlynowski Paperback $5.99.

"Sink or Swim" is a really good book. And, how am I meeting the LITTLE MERMAID!?!?!?!?!?" My daughter is going into 3rd grade/8 yrs old and we just love these books!

She breaks up the wedding and she made a deal with the sea which. That's when they see Lana saving Prince Mortimer. In Stock. Edit. She loves adv"Sink or Swim" is a really good book. Then when the kids reach land they see and hear that Lana has a voice again but she choose not to be a mermaid anymore. We've read it three times so far. It's not the best writing in the world; however, it definitely makes for a fun read. Ugh annoying! It is so much fun! While she never met Fabio, she used her romance publishing experiences to fuel her first novel Sarah was born in Montreal, Canada. Hopefully nothing goes wrong!I liked this book because I'm a huge fan of the little mermaid so reading a different version really made this book fun. (That I've read because I'm only up to chapter six in the fourth book, 'Dream On.') They find the little mermaid's sisters and father and go to the sea which. I would rate this story 5 stars because it was really fun to read. Check them all out if you haven't already! When Lana realizes her mistake, she wants to go back to her family of mermaids. I love the way Abby tells these adventures, and this book was by far the best in the series yet! They take the potion and This book is about Abby and her little brother Jonah going to another fairy tale. I love juvenile books but this one is more for elementary age. I love the way Abby tells these adventures, and this book was by far the best in the series yet!

Veuillez réessayerMalheureusement, nous n'avons pas réussi à enregistrer votre vote. Both of us really, really enjoyed this book! Beauty Queen (Whatever After #7)

What Ever After Sink Or Swim DRAFT.

The conversational tone and down-to-earth personality of the main character make it a good choice for reluctant girl readers. Finish Editing.

Overall very satisfied. ?Really cute kids book but I think I am just to old for it. I'd say so.This is one of many books in a fairytale series geared toward 3rd-5th graders. by shelbybitting1_68417.

They're quick reads (3-4 hours typically) and she has been listening to 1 to 1 and 1/2 a day recently.Very fun and fast read!