This morning I found this.I have over 95k of serum 207 potions. The flask is made by blowing robust glass, requiring 89 Crafting and giving 100 experience. Main article: Serum 207. I used this back in the day to get 92 herblore because it was super cheap to get 92 with making them. Serum 207: Ashes: 50 -404-8.08: 52 Shrink-me-quick: Shrunk Ogleroot: 6 -392-65.33: These costs are calculated based on buying the unfinished potion premade. The ingredients are a vial of water, clean tarromin and ashes. This quest can be done in any world, but as getting the temple to 100% repair is difficult on their own, players should consider using Players will need to gather all items needed for the quest before going to To start Shades of Mort'ton, enter the southernmost building in Mort'ton, which is a ruined house with lots of broken glass and vials. Once the temple has reached 100% repair status, the sacred altar in the centre will become functional with a puff of smoke. I'd say keep it for an impressive collection.I'm going to empty them all out, fill them with water and turn that into 4m+No thats bad money/hr or you could buy vials ~1gp and make same profit/hr which imo is badSave them for invention if you ever get the levels. This method was great, I am still hoping they will become useful eventually.If you would like to protect yourself, add the Chrome extension If you're still trying to get a bond I can help you out c: just pm me on reddit, I'll drop you some gp c:Pull an "a friend" and make a video like "loot from using 95k serum 207" see how many mediums you get etchey man i think you should not empty them but keep em as a momentowtf... nice troll post. After spending most of my money on bonds that I used and never played I'm down to about 5m gold and have been working on getting a bond and getting back into playing again. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Although ashes have limited uses, their role in Herblore training through Serum 207 makes them valuable among Members.

Completion of Shades of Mort'ton is required for the following:

I just found 95k serum 207 that I made back in the day in my bank I'm just starting to try and get back into RS after a few years of off and on play.

Serum 208 is a permanent cure for the afflicted villagers of Mort'ton.It is used during the Shades of Mort'ton quest to turn Afflicted NPCs back into normal characters so the player can interact with them. The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed. If the player has no ashes, they can chop down one of the local trees and burn the logs, then pick up the resulting ashes. You will see the spirit of the shade rise from the pyre, and receive an amount of both Use your serum on him, if you have not permanently cured him with Serum 208 yet, and speak to him to finish the quest. Xp was slow but worth it. Razmire will take two remains off you to experiment with, and will now let you use Go into the house south east of the General Store.

Use the beams, bricks, and paste to repair the Temple of Mort'ton. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. Serum 207. Use the pyre logs on the funeral pyre, then use the shade remains on it. Converting olive oil to sacred oil costs sanctity points, which are gained by repairing the temple's walls or by killing the loar shades that attack the temple. A serum 208 flask is a potion flask originally containing six doses of Serum 208.It is created by using the serum on a potion flask.Serum 208 can be used on Afflicted villagers for small rewards.. Use the serum on He explains that the remains should be laid to rest in the Temple of Mort'ton, referred to as Ask Razmire to open the general store and the builder's store. Quickly light this to cremate the shade (if you wait too long, the remains and logs will disappear). Sacred oil is a vial of blessed olive oil that is used to make pyre logs. I player for about 3 months 2 years ago, and logged in every once in a while to just stare at my character and wonder what to do. It is obtained from the Shades of Mort'ton minigame, by using vials of olive oil on the fire altar, once the temple has been fully repaired and the altar lit. I player for about 3 months 2 years ago, and logged in every once in a while to just stare at my character and wonder what to do. Ashes, called fyreneght by some scientists, appear when a fire burns out, by picking the White lily or as the end result of smouldering Fever grass, Lavender, or Tansymum. Fire spirits can also provide noted Ashes as a potential reward from bonfire-training.. The easiest type of logs to obtain is normal logs, by chopping nearby trees. Profitability. You know you can get a fully inventory of vials of water for free from the treasure hunter wells in like 2 seconds, with people hosting wells 24/7You could just go make money a lot faster than thatIf not, the flax field's in burthorpe, next to the cows.I got 93k.

Light the torch that appears on the altar with a Once the fire altar is lit (which can only happen once the temple is fully repaired), use the Now you need to create pyre logs, which are obtained by using sacred oil on any type of logs. Search the shelf on the wall to find the Right click and search the smashed table to obtain two After killing 5 shades, bring the 5 remains to Razmire. I spent like 10m (maybe 20m?) However, this method is more expensive. For the subsequent minigame, see Quick guides provide a brief summary of the steps needed for completion.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Buy at least one vial of Repairing the temple with other players on World 88.The temple is on the north-east coast of Mort'ton, on a little island across a small bridge. Emptying pots to refill with water.It was a serious thought for about 5 min. Lol.

This article is about the quest.

Red sandstone can be mined at Oo'glog and smelted using the robust glass machine also located at Oo'glog. Razmire will probably be afflicted, so another dose of Serum 207 is necessary. So, I'm going to empty them all out, fill them with water and turn that into 4m+ hopefully.I'd go against that since Serum 207 is a low-lvl resource so it won't provide much, not to mention an extremely high junk rate.