Get the Scarlxrd Setlist of the concert at Worthy Farm, Pilton, England on June 29, 2019 from the INFINITY TXUR 2019 Tour and other Scarlxrd Setlists for free on setlist.fm! I was sweating bullets, but it was still dope afThe energy during the show was so much fun and drama free. Love u scarlxrd I mean that safe trip touring see u next time.

More merch choosing possibilities maybe, but in general, concert was kinda powerful, so my wish for the next time is no phonogram, and to give him his singing with heart.Last night was wild. Maybe the concert could take longer time and Scarlxrd could've more comunicative. the best songs were pretty sick, great energy.Crowd loved it, I loved the crowd. Maybe the concert could take longer time and Scarlxrd could've more comunicative. More merch choosing possibilities maybe, but in general, concert was kinda powerful, so my wish for the next time is no phonogram, and to give him his singing with heart. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans:

by conor_tgb.

More merch choosing possibilities maybe, but in general, concert was kinda powerful, so my wish for the next time is no phonogram, and to give him his singing with heart. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans: The show was quite fire and scarlxrd was very interactive with his crowd, definitely missing last night. Join 49,744 fans getting concert alerts for this artist Words words words words words words words words words words words wordsThe show was quite fire and scarlxrd was very interactive with his crowd, definitely missing last night. Das kommt daher, weil Scarlxrd früher Frontmann (oder wie man im Fachjargon sagt: Screamer oder Shouter) der Hardcore-Band Myth City war.

Вообщем, неплохо, но из за небольшого количества людей терялась атмосфера.

'Lxrdszn' came later that year, followed by 'DXXM' and his latest, 'IMMXRTALISATIXN' in 2019. Too much phonogram, needed really the age range, other than that, pretty good. This was one of the best concerts ive been to in a really long time I love scarlxrds style I'm hudge fan.

Was a great introduction to rap concerts like such to me, as this was a first.was so fucking lit would definately go again so apparently it has to be 30 words so here n h j o g j i t n j j y g j i y n n y t r g h k j The show was an absolute blast: great energy, lots of mosh pits and plenty of great music.Big shout out to the DJ - did an amazing job at warming people up and great performance during the actual show.Scarlxrd's just in a whole another level of an artist: never seen someone do that great of a job at hyping people up, carrying an unreal amount of energy throughout the entire performance and interacting with the crowd.In conclusion: if you enjoy this type of music you must attend a scarlxrd show at least once.Классно, диджей тоже классный. The final concert of the tour will be at Comuna Gilău in Cluj-Napoca.the crowd was weirdly young.... but whatever, he was pretty good, and his vocals were impressive for the songs he performed himself - some where mostly playback. Scarlxrd has announced a string of UK tour dates for November 2019. But next time. Get the Scarlxrd Setlist of the concert at Victoria Park, London, England on May 31, 2019 from the INFINITY TXUR 2019 Tour and other Scarlxrd Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Maybe the concert could take longer time and Scarlxrd could've more comunicative. Read more the best songs were pretty sick, great energy.Everybody was friendly and crazy like scarlxrd and i meet alot of ppl also alot new friends so im happy thanks for this!Too much phonogram, needed really the age range, other than that, pretty good.

Но сами люди на концерте так себе Много детей, 1/2 зала от силы собралась. Would love to see scarlxrd again!Craziest concert I’ve been to, scarlxrd knows how to get a crowd going and had a great mosh pit, would go again.