So all the pillars for a successful Spaghetti Western one might think. Crooked bankers plan an insurance swindle and hire a Mexican gang to steal the bank's gold but they also pay Lasky's gang to kill the Mexicans. "C'é Sartana... vendi la pistola e comprati la bara!" He also meets ... Was this review helpful? Naturally, a bunch ... Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. 8 of 9 people found this review helpful. Directed by Giuliano Carnimeo. Directed by Giuliano Carnimeo.

See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. IT George Hilton, Charles Southwood, Erika Blanc, Linda Sini; D: Giuliano Carnimeo; W: Tito Carpi; C: Stelvio Massi; M: Francesco De Masi. There are 1 items available.

Sartana's Here… Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin (Italian: C'è Sartana... vendi la pistola e comprati la bara) is a 1970 spaghetti western that is the third of the Sartana film series with George Hilton taking over the lead role from Gianni Garko. A lot of shootouts, big body count and so forth. SARTANA'S HERE...TRADE YOUR PISTOL FOR A COFFIN 1970 Original Movie poster RARE{"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}} Excellent, strong characters throughout, nice plot, great ending.

I picked up this film for $5 I and I've played it at least 5,000 times since! Was this review helpful? He finds his way into town where he meets with a lot of suspicious stares from the locals.

92m/C VHS, DVD . SARTANA'S HERE.TRADE YOUR PISTOL FOR A COFFIN.

The gold shipments are being stolen, so Spencer agrees to hire Sartana to protect the next gold shipment. Sartana, bounty hunter and gunfighter, witnesses the robbery of a shipment of gold. 1 out of 1 found this helpful. In the second half, there is more plot, but it sometimes unfolds in a somewhat confusing manner; you really have to be paying attention. tells the story of a strange gunman that restores right and order in a village, which doesn't necessarily amuse the powerful and evil. Use the HTML below. George Hilton does his best at attempting to pull off Clint Eastwood cool. Spaghetti western fans probably won't mind the uneven script since the movie delivers in other areas, so if you are such a fan, it's probably safe to give this movie a look. But beautiful that can hold there own strong with plenty of attitude. 1 out of 3 found this helpful.

1 out of 1 found this helpful. Hilton does fairly well in the role; he doesn't beat John Garko, but he does give the Sartana character enough quickness and intelligence that he seems to know what he's doing. The story is somewhat thin in the first half and somewhat meanders at times. Carlo Gaddi as Baxter in Sartana’s Here, Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin (1972) Sartana, as three gunmen burst into his hotel room: “Hello, friends.” Mantas gunman: “It’s goodbye, I think. He finds his way into town where he meets with a lot of suspicious stares from the locals. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

2 out of 3 found this helpful. Trade Your Pistol For a Coffin with George Hilton. Numerous dull-witted villains make attempts on Sartana's life, but he survives. I Am Sartana, Trade Your Guns for a Coffin (1970) BDRip | MKV | 1280x720 | English | H264 @ 2560 kbps | AC-3 @ 160 kbps | 1 h 32 min | 1.75 GiB Subtitles: English Genre: Western Sartana, bounty hunter and gunfighter, witnesses the robbery of a shipment of gold.