TOU LINK SRLS Capitale 2000 euro, CF 02484300997, P.IVA 02484300997, REA GE - 489695, PEC: I use Juno in every game in G1/2 RTA. Juno (Fire Oracle) is a great support monster in Summoners War with self-cleansing passive skill. How does she fare especially in the current meta?I completely devil'd mine and am very glad I did so. Water Oracle's second skill, shared with Juno (Fire Oracle), strips AoE and dots enemies so if runed despair you will have a good advantage in Arena and she will be viable even for TOA Hard Auto.In addiction her leaderskill with 41% resistance to all allies will help you build a team for Rift of Worlds and with good defense stats (>1400) she can be placed in front line R5. Recovers HP of all allies by 10% of your MAX HP for each removed harmful effect.

She needs really good runes, but if she has them she is incredibly strong in this meta. She's great against control comps and she's a pretty good stripper if her 2nd is maxed. Not very first pick if I have it, but often in my first double pick round. Now she cant carry herself but a well runed juno can put in work.Never first juno, she's not that good, but I use her often. She needs really good runes, but if she has them she is incredibly strong in this meta. I runed mine crit rate with some damage and a ton of hp/def. Pair she with a fire monkey king to counter gany hathor as well.I dont rta personally right now but do watch a fair amount of rta streamers and such and junos kit is extremely good in the current meta. Luckily you don’t have a lot of competition for the runes she needs (for RTA mons at least) so you can give her your best Despair runes without much thought. I prefer to pick her over double immunity into control comps because she offers more offensive threat and with high crit rate can lap opponents.I was thinking of giving crit rate juno a shot, did you put any Atk at all or just speedy tanky stats? tanky CD build) Junos which are pretty good against CC comps.No need for devilmon. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Mine has no skillups and i usually pick her last to either suprise the enemy or force a ban.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castSubreddit for mobile game Summoners War: Sky Arena. Attacks all enemies with an 80% chance to remove beneficial effects, inflicting Continuous Damage equal to the number of removed beneficial effects for 2 turns. Most of the people think she´s the "worst" Oracle... WRONG. However, buffs are always welcome!!!

Removes all harmful effects if you start the turn with harmful effects. Summoners War; Guides and Tips; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Wave 3 – Lyrith.

I generally pick her early. But i don't see her much in high level rta.How viable is juno and against what comps does she specifically shine? She is a great counter for rica. If you want to learn more, see the Juno (Fire Oracle) is a great support monster in Summoners War with self-cleansing passive skill.

Increases the Critical Rate of ally monsters by 24%. Light Fairy Queen Franis a Summoners War Sky Arena Monster. Fire Samurai (Jun) is a good speed based attacker with a set of four skills in Summoners War and was featured in the March 2017 Hall Of Heroes. Wave 2 – Aria x3, Veromos x2. I think Despair/Rev spd/cr/hp is a great build for her.She definitely isn't a first pick, more of a counter to obvious CC teamsShe's good against Rica and for stripping Woosa/Vela immunity. She is very good in PvP defense thanks to her heal to all allies plus auto cleanse third skill. She's 1v3d with some good despair/rev procs. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analize our traffic, those informations are also shared with our advertising partners who may combine them with other information you've provided them or they've collected from your use of their services. "Archangel" Do noy underestimate this Oracle. Attack 3 times and recovers 15% of the Attack Bar each time the attack lands as a Critical Hit

Then kill off the Juno one at a time using atb moves on the main target so he doesn’t get any heals off if your team has more than 1 …