Its the details that make this film successful, down to the set dressing and kudos to Duvert for creating a world with actual costumed extras who give the entire experience a larger scope simply by their presence.For what it is, 2047 Virtual Revolution is better than anything you’ve seen on the SyFy channel in the last decade and in truth, is more competently structured storywise than the debacle that was Justice League.

Played with studied world-weariness by Michael Dopud, there is a clear contrast between how he lives in the Verses and in Neo-Paris. But I wouldn't called that a bad thing especially since the genre so overworked these days it's hard not to get these feelings. Duvert knows how to create an atmosphere with lighting and then stage the battles for maximum effect, whether hand to hand or full on CGI mech-robot attacks, each action set-piece has its own style and energy.

Movie Review – 2047: Virtual Revolution (2017) 2 years ago [ad_1] 2047: Virtual Revolution, 2017. In an age where movies are all about the big explosions and the highly technical SFX or super sophisticated digital SFX, this movie was a great homage to the classic epic cinematic movies, like BladeRunner. Was this review helpful? By the way, I think main character Michael Doput is under rated. In a Noir, one expects the characters to exist in shades of gray, but here the tone feels off and the decent ideas it does have don’t feel that thought out.This lack of energy (kind of tied to Nash) leaves a spotlight on the fighting and shootout scenes. However the statement made and the questions proposed is one hundred percent unique, I think. 2 out of 4 found this helpful. 31 December 2017 | Flickeringmyth Movie Review – 2047: Virtual Revolution (2017) 29 December 2017 | FirstShowing.net First Trailer for Dystopian Sci-Fi 'Virtual Revolution' Set in Paris 2047. His scenes are definitely the highlight of the film.Also playing a pivotal role in the plot is Kaya Blocksage as Camylle, the leader of the revolution working to turn Nash to her side and against his stoic employer at the Synternis Corporation, who longtime sci-fi fans will recognize as Jane Badler, best known as the evil alien leader, “Diana” from the 80’s mini-series V. Both are persuasive in their own ways, though Nash’s ultimate allegiance is a matter of the heart.There’s also a fair amount of “avatar work” in the film as characters take on virtual personas, which could have easily been the film’s major failing. Hooked up to virtual reality Games is not so far fetched. Was this review helpful? 8 out of 10 found this helpful. While some might consider 2047 Virtual Revolution to be nothing more than a stylish homage to Blade Runner, it is Guy-Roger Duvert’s laser focused vision that manages to guide the film into a genuine futuristic adventure with its own voice. Something it shares with the classic film that inspired it.If backed by Warner Bros, this truly could have been a “A Blade Runner Story” in the style of Star Wars spin-offs like Rogue One, giving us a glimpse at the European counterpart to the Tyrell Corporation in a different corner of that universe and how the influence of Synternis has changed the state of the world.

Was this review helpful? … If you read a lot of sci-fi novels, maybe you've seen all this before, but I've never seen anything of this quality on the big screen yet.

I just saw him while watching Snow Buddies with my son and knew I had seen him somewhere. Was this review helpful? La révolution a eu lieu. 12 out of 21 found this helpful. The Matrix used a virtual world as a political allegory representing how lies are used to control people and their behaviors in the real world. Still impressive piece of work with actors doing their best within what they've given. Most of the world lives in virtual reality and there are many groups that have an opinion (or agenda) about it. Writer/Director Guy-Roger Duvert Brings is the sci fi/ adventure 2047 : Virtual Revolution, starring Jane Badler and Mike Dupod premieres on VOD June 12 from Lidderdalei Productions. Its the details that make this film successful, down to the set dressing and kudos to Duvert for creating a world with actual costumed extras who give the entire experience a larger scope simply by their presence.For what it is, 2047 Virtual Revolution is better than anything you’ve seen on the SyFy channel in the last decade and in truth, is more competently structured storywise than the debacle that was Justice League. Was this review helpful? If you could program a perfect life for yourself, but it wasn't real and you could not go back, would you do it? I've never heard of Kayla Blocksage before but her character was the most likeable IMO, and she's a very beautiful young actresses if which I'm a fan now. Note de l'auteur . Starring Mike Dopud, Jane Badler, Maximilien Poullein, and Kaya Blocksage. 'Virtual Revolution': Film Review. 2020 Emmy Nominees in Character. Luckily, there are plenty of colorful supporting players to keep the film interesting, most of whom are European.Every action hero needs a quirky, tech-saavy sidekick to offset their grim demeanor. 9 out of 12 found this helpful. Facebook. And what good is conquering My.