1991 No. Prescribed persons—use or disclosure of information on DNA databases                   For the purposes of paragraphs 23YDAE(2)(d) and 23YO(2)(a) and (d) of the Act, a person is prescribed if:                     (a)  the person is engaged or employed by a forensic laboratory that is accredited with the National Association of Testing Authorities of Australia; and                     (b)  in that capacity, the person provides forensic services to law enforcement officers of the Commonwealth, a State or a Territory.

(1)  For paragraph (b) of the definition of              (2)  In Schedule 3B, a reference to a                      (a)  the Australian Federal Police; or                     (b)  the police force or police service of a State or Territory.

I agree that I have been given a copy of this Order.First Surety:                                                                                                                                       Name:                                                                                                                       Address:                                                                                        Second Surety:                                                                                                                               Name:                                                                                                                    Address:                                                                                        signature of judge, magistrate, registrar, clerk or justice of the peace    signature of registrar, clerk or justice of the peaceIN THE                                                 AT                                                         after serving                                                                                               sureties of $                                                                              appellant is to be of good behaviour for            appellant is to pay costs of this prosecution for the appellant is to pay to the Commonwealth a pecuniary penalty of $           appellant is to comply with the following further conditions:             (i)                                                              (ii)                                                  (a)   the appellant,                                                 (i)                                                       (ii)                                           appellant complies with the conditions of this Order. for Legal ServicesAboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia (Inc.)Central Australian Aboriginal Legal Aid Service IncorporatedCharleville and South West Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Legal ServicesIpswich Regional Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Corporation for Legal ServicesKatherine Regional Aboriginal Legal Aid Service Inc.Mackay and Districts Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Corporation for Legal Aid ServicesQ.E.C.

251am.

179, 1987 No.
Crimes Regulations 1990. Criminal Procedure Regulation 2010. The following endnotes are included in each compilation:If there is no information under a particular endnote, the word “none” will appear in square brackets after the endnote heading.The abbreviation key in this endnote sets out abbreviations that may be used in the endnotes.Legislation history and amendment history—Endnotes 3 and 4Amending laws are annotated in the legislation history and amendment history.The legislation history in endnote 3 provides information about each law that has amended the compiled law.

(i)   the purpose and effect of this Order; and            (ii)   the consequences that may follow if I fail, without reasonable excuse, to comply with the conditions of this Order; and           (iii)   that this Order may be discharged or varied under section 20AA of the    (b)   agree that I am bound in accordance with this Order; and   (c)   agree that I have been given a copy of this Order.I undertake to pay to the Commonwealth of Australia the amount specified in this Order if the appellant fails to comply with a condition of this Order. 156; 2000 Nos. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to amend the Crimes Act 1900— (a) to establish a separate offence for conduct causing serious harm to or the destruction of an unborn child, and 32 and 156 are repealed.

91; 1994 No.

13; 2012 No. 165; 2005 No. 287; 2005 No.

127; 2007 No. Crimes (Sentencing Procedure) Regulation 2010. Specified circumstances—paragraph 85ZKB(2)(c) of the Act                   For the purposes of paragraph 85ZKB(2)(c) of the Act, the following circumstances are specified:                     (a)  in relation to the advertising, displaying, offering for sale or sale of an apparatus or device, where the apparatus or device:                              (i)  is advertised, displayed or offered for sale; or                            for a purpose related to interception of communications that is not in contravention of subsection 7(1) of the                      (b)  in relation to the manufacture or possession of an apparatus or device, where the apparatus or device:                              (i)  is manufactured; or                             (ii)  is in the possession of a person;                            for a purpose related to a circumstance specified in paragraph (a);                     (c)  in relation to the manufacture of an apparatus or device, where the apparatus or device is manufactured for a purpose related to interception by a person in the course of the person’s duties relating to interception of communications passing over a telecommunications system (being a telecommunications system within the meaning of the                      (d)  in relation to the manufacture, sale or possession of an apparatus or device, where the apparatus or device is to be exported from Australia;                     (e)  in relation to the manufacture, offering for sale, sale or possession of an apparatus or device, where the apparatus or device:                              (i)  is manufactured; or                             (ii)  is offered for sale; or                            (iv)  is in the possession of a person;                            for a purpose related to the use of a listening device under Division 1A of Part XII of the                       (f)  in relation to the possession of an apparatus or device, where the possession of the apparatus or device is related to the person’s duties relating to the investigation or prosecution of offences under the   Exclusions from Divisions 2 and 3 of Part VIIC of Act (Act s 85ZZGB, 85ZZGC and 85ZZGD)                   For sections 85ZZGB, 85ZZGC and 85ZZGD of the Act, each law mentioned in an item in the following table is prescribed for each person or body mentioned in the item.Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998 Commissioner for Children and Young People and Child GuardianCommission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000 Education (Queensland College of Teachers) Act 2005Chief executive officer of the Department for Child ProtectionWorking with Children (Criminal Record Checking) Act 2004 Note:          The Northern Territory’s Screening Authority is known as SAFE NT.